Viking Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Fort Worth, Texas. Just got my black Viking FI 4X4 EPS SE (PDQ...XYZ...etc.) about a week ago. This is my first SXS and the last ATV I owned was an old 3 wheeler. My only mod so far is a Cosco car seat in the middle for my son. I have been lurking and learning over the last week and can say I already appreciate all the info.

Thanks,
Water_Dawg

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
That thing is saweet!.. I love the rims and decals they put on those black ones... congrats .. I wanna get those bed decals for my red one

Reactions: Water_Dawg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice looking ride! Welcome and congrats.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan!!!!!

Thats a sweet ride ya got there, Congrads.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome! Nice special edition.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet viking, I'm in Flower Mound, welcome here. These people are great here. I just found this forum after I crashed my viking and they tried to walk me through it without any down talk to a newbie such as myself. Where do you plan on riding at? Are there trails around here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice ride water dawg! I am near FW & looked at a SE viking a few days ago for a mostly work vehicle on my farm. I have an SE 700 Grizzly that I use on an almost daily basis & have no complaints so it seems kind of a normal transgression to get a Viking for a SxS. Keep us updated on future mods and satisfaction.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nice ride water dawg! I am near FW & looked at a SE viking a few days ago for a mostly work vehicle on my farm. I have an SE 700 Grizzly that I use on an almost daily basis & have no complaints so it seems kind of a normal transgression to get a Viking for a SxS. Keep us updated on future mods and satisfaction.
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome and congrats!! that is a sweet lookin ride

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
I like that!

Black on black...Welcome

·