Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great video! I wish I was their! Being stuck in Baghdad for another 65 days is killing me. I can't wait to get back to the Florida mud.

·
Registered
188 Posts

That mud pit is ridiculous. I'm not sure that there are many vehicles at all that would be able to get through that. It's basically like quick sand.

Did your Viking actually wade though that mud? Did you see any vehicles make it through?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great video!

And let me be the safety police for a second.....Lay a shirt or something on the winch cable. Sure would hate for it to come in the cab with you.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great video!

And let me be the safety police for a second.....Lay a shirt or something on the winch cable. Sure would hate for it to come in the cab with you.
Its a synthetic rope no spring back

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YAMAHA VIKING RECOVERY VEHICLE - YouTube

That mud pit is ridiculous. I'm not sure that there are many vehicles at all that would be able to get through that. It's basically like quick sand.

Did your Viking actually wade though that mud? Did you see any vehicles make it through?
I made it through there these guys were just trying to climb out of the pit

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you think that the Viking is more capable than those other machines, or did you just get lucky?
i beleive drivers decision is where the getting stuck is at..... i sometimes get stuck because i see a huge mud pit and say f__k it im gonna try it.. i ride with xmr polaris and they get stuck and i dont sometimes i ride with a 450 sport atv and i get stuck and he doesnt..
but at the end the viking is very capable and never seizes to amaze me im very happy with it

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Seriously, after watching that video, I think the guy in the RZR must have been on the phone with his dealer....(probably looking to trade it!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts