·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

check out this video and tell me what you think

·
Registered
210 Posts
This looks awesome!!! I wish I could get enough people with Vikings together to do something like this. I have to say that I might wait out the fun until the weather is a bit warmer though.

Have any of you guys got a chance to race the Viking?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I can't even explain how big my smile is right now...

absolutely positively out of hand over the top looking fun :D:D:D:D

MOARR!!!!!!

what else was on track there? Looks like the yamihammer handled them CLEAN!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2nd place was a arctic cat wildcat 1000, 3rd place was a rzr xp 900, and 4th was a rzr 800

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is the start of the feature race, i finished 2nd to a rzr 1000

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well obviously it was driver skill that made up for the horsepower difference over the guys behind you. Where you surprised that the Viking was able to out pace the others? Did you have it in diff lock or just 4 wheel drive? Good job, looked like a hoot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was very surprised when we too of and i was in the lead, and I was just in 4wd not diff lock (diff lock is not intended for high speed) Thanks for commenting it was a blast

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the only mods I have are wheels and tires, stereo, winch. no clutching or exhaust.
(I did pull out spark arrester before race to let it breath a little bit) I think my tires made the biggest difference

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
no they only do it once or twice a year and it all depends on the weather because the biggest turn out is snowmobiles, so if there is no snow, there is no show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts