Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys that have driven in the rain with the windshield have probably encountered the same problem I did. The water streams up the hood and goes under the window and into your face. Shopped around and found that a 1/4" top bulb seal works out perfect.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Local place called P&T but I also found it in NAPA book but they didn't have it in stock. It's same stuff used to seal car trunks so any auto parts store should be able to fix ya up.

·
Registered
188 Posts
And this works to completely keep the water from spraying into your face? Looks like it is pretty cheap and easy to install as well. Thanks for the advice. This is a great solution to an annoying problem.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't pulled it out of shop since installing but gap is filled with a seal so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Cost about $10

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you. I have been looking for something for a couple of weeks, having the name will help alot .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No adhesive needed. It slides on the windshield tight and has a internal feather in the grove that locks it on. Also once windshield is installed it pinned in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts