Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Yamaha overhead stereo a few weeks ago and have to say I was very disappointed in the sound quality. This past Friday I stopped in at my dealer to pick up the Yamaha second set of front speakers and Yamaha sub. Installed the front kick panel speakers on Saturday and it sounded 10 times better. Today I installed the Yamaha sub, holy crap, sound quality is 100 times better now.

I'll have pictures in the next week or so off all the accessories installed and some pointers caused the factory directions suck.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seems it sounds best the more you crank it up, bet your setup really sounds good

I can't get over how much the sub is, bout the price of the dang radio

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I think the radio was 549, the Sub itself, which i dont have, runs 524, not sure what the speakers run, high im sure.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That was when it first came out, ive seen the Radio on Rocy MTN atv for 494 now i think yesterday.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got at least 10% discount on all my accessories from my dealer.

A video is not going to convey the sound quality. I'll have pictures one of these days once all is installed.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ive seen a cpuple of people on here, say they got that deal when they bought there Vikings.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 10% discount on accessories from my dealer is the store policy for any vehicle purchased, boat, bike, atv, waverunner, etc.

and the discount includes oil, filters, etc.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts