Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got these HID headlights to match my LED lights mounted on my roll bar...they are 55/65 watt blue bulbs compared to the 35/35 watt stockers...they look awesome and seem twice as bright..ebay 20 bucks

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Pics suck but they look great in person

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Right is HID.....Left is stock

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is really nice, maybe a future mod, got a link to them on eBay?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is really nice, maybe a future mod, got a link to them on eBay?

Ya..hold on ill get it posted up....now it says theyre for a grizzly...but i did some research n they are the same bulb as the newer grizz..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got the same ones. They are twice as bright as stockers. With your light bar on 2k14 you won't see any change with your lights on or off. They do however match the true white like the lightbar.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks Bossmann, i may order them on later today.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Let me ask something, aret hose gonna blind oncoming traffic, cause sometimes im riding down the streets, and i have to cut off my light bar when a car is coming, and just run my headlights till the car passes.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me ask something, aret hose gonna blind oncoming traffic, cause sometimes im riding down the streets, and i have to cut off my light bar when a car is coming, and just run my headlights till the car passes.
..i kill my leds too...i cant say wether these on low would still blind em or not

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very cool. Just ordered a pair and I can't wait to try them out.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I need to order a pair for my Viking & Outllander. Still need to know if they blind traffic on low beam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to order a pair for my Viking & Outllander. Still need to know if they blind traffic on low beam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the newborn on the house i havent been able to ride at all in the past two weeks..but just curious....why is it such a big deal?.. I mean it isnt primarily a road vehicle anyway is it?..not to sound like a jerk...i just know for the short amount of time i spend on the road i wouldnt worry about it

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Good point true, just curious. I'll probally get them soon.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey 2k...just thought id let ya know i sent back the kolpin silencer...gettn the single tube grab bar for the rear....ill get pics up when i get it

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Hey 2k...just thought id let ya know i sent back the kolpin silencer...gettn the single tube grab bar for the rear....ill get pics up when i get it
Good idea, that mod should be worth the money

·
Registered
520 Posts
If you were riding on the street i would kill the lightbars for sure. These might blind oncoming traffic a little bit but unless you are on the street most of the time I dont think its a big issue.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
On my Grizzly I simply replaced the factory headlight bulbs with Sylvania Ultra Stars and it made quite a difference. I'm sure you could do the same on the Viking.

Just a thought...but a cheaper way to go.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, ive looked at the Silverstars aswell.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts