Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got these HID headlights to match my LED lights mounted on my roll bar...they are 55/65 watt blue bulbs compared to the 35/35 watt stockers...they look awesome and seem twice as bright..ebay 20 bucks

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Pics suck but they look great in person

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Right is HID.....Left is stock

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
That is really nice, maybe a future mod, got a link to them on eBay?

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is really nice, maybe a future mod, got a link to them on eBay?

Ya..hold on ill get it posted up....now it says theyre for a grizzly...but i did some research n they are the same bulb as the newer grizz..

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Thank you

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Thanks Bossmann, i may order them on later today.

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Let me ask something, aret hose gonna blind oncoming traffic, cause sometimes im riding down the streets, and i have to cut off my light bar when a car is coming, and just run my headlights till the car passes.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me ask something, aret hose gonna blind oncoming traffic, cause sometimes im riding down the streets, and i have to cut off my light bar when a car is coming, and just run my headlights till the car passes.
..i kill my leds too...i cant say wether these on low would still blind em or not

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
I need to order a pair for my Viking & Outllander. Still need to know if they blind traffic on low beam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need to order a pair for my Viking & Outllander. Still need to know if they blind traffic on low beam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the newborn on the house i havent been able to ride at all in the past two weeks..but just curious....why is it such a big deal?.. I mean it isnt primarily a road vehicle anyway is it?..not to sound like a jerk...i just know for the short amount of time i spend on the road i wouldnt worry about it

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Good point true, just curious. I'll probally get them soon.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey 2k...just thought id let ya know i sent back the kolpin silencer...gettn the single tube grab bar for the rear....ill get pics up when i get it

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Hey 2k...just thought id let ya know i sent back the kolpin silencer...gettn the single tube grab bar for the rear....ill get pics up when i get it
Good idea, that mod should be worth the money

· Premium Member
1,371 Posts
On my Grizzly I simply replaced the factory headlight bulbs with Sylvania Ultra Stars and it made quite a difference. I'm sure you could do the same on the Viking.

Just a thought...but a cheaper way to go.

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Yeah, ive looked at the Silverstars aswell.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.