Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is brandon
the wife and I just picked up our Viking yesterday, have to say we have rode it twice and I am really impressed this is our first SXS and my first time operating one. I have about 24 years quad experience. I have put the Viking through some pretty good test so far and it passed easily.
Hatfield McCoy here we come.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the great outdoors with that Viking.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Welcome from sunny...hot...dry...crowded...Southern California :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have a few shots but their on my phone ill try to load them up soon.
I rode it again today the wife and I are having a blast so far, we are going on a big ride tomorrow with 20 or so machines, think we are gonna have a ball.
one thing tho I will have a top and windshield soon as the spiders coming in the cab and crawling on you is craziness lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yikes!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still no pics on hand, but I will tell everyone that the wife and I was more then pleased with the Viking. We rode with mostly 8 and 900 rzrs and they did leave us on some of the more rocky and rough trails but they also have way better suspension, once we got out of the rougher terrain I had no problem keeping up. a 900 and I were running them hard on the road and he was not pulling me that much until 52mph when the Viking shuts down.
mud riding, I managed to get stuck once, I had no wheels touching the ground, a rzr hooked to me and pulled me enough for a tire or two to touch and the Viking (in diff lock) pulled itself out. its a little tighter on the roll bar due to it width. steep hill climbing with rocks all over was no match for the diff lock. the Viking performed flawlessly and exceeded my every expectation. their were some places I just knew it was gonna hit skid plate but it didn't. everyone who saw the Viking today really liked it. For all the people I read about online trashing this machine I just don't think its a very good opinion without actually testing it out, all saying its underpowered and such, honestly I think it runs very well and has ample power and the drivetrain to back it up.

just wanted to post some of my thoughts, im going riding again tomorrow so ill keep everyone posted
Brnadon

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome new guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone. we took it out again today, what a blast.
it has 140mi on it and about 10hrs.
we got stuck one time (frame bound) in pretty deep hole, I hit diff lock and out she came, their were 5 ppl around that were amazed including me.
the 700 seems to get stronger every time I ride it.
we navigated steep rocky terrain and it handled all thrown at it so far
Brandon

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome, glad your liking the Viking!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts