Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The worst thing about buying a Viking in Ontario is that I have spent the last 2 hours peeling all the **** french stickers off my baby :p

My only gripe so far lol.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
lol, that is not to good

·
Registered
98 Posts
I went Fishing up on the Ottawa River by Hawksbury and our guide from Ontario told us if we have to pee we have to face the East shore of the river!! He wasn't a big fan of the French area either!

Reactions: vixx

·
Registered
121 Posts
Reactions: Caspar and Ultratec

·
Registered
210 Posts
I thought that they would just have stickers that have both french and english on them instead of putting an entire extra set of french stickers on in addition to the english ones.

Do the ones sold in America come with spanish stickers on them (the unofficial second language of the USA)?

·
Administrator
1,816 Posts
I thought that they would just have stickers that have both french and english on them instead of putting an entire extra set of french stickers on in addition to the english ones.

Do the ones sold in America come with spanish stickers on them (the unofficial second language of the USA)?
HAHAHA! Nope, just English! And thats the way I like it!

·
Registered
215 Posts
In addition to the bilingual stickers the ROPS has a a different vertical ion and the transport Canada requires the reflectors. I too removed the excessive warning stickers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
A good pressure washer in Saskatchewan looks after all stickers!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
ah you should of kept them, you don't think its handy to know how to say rollover risk en francais? ;)

french men are a strange breed, but send you're women this way please :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have been having too much fun working on and driving my Viking to even notice that it HAS warning stickers, much less, what language they are printed.

Warning stickers are only for lawyers--no one else cares what they say. If we have to tell you (in whatever language) not to stick your tongue on the hot exhaust pipe, a warning sticker would not have prevented an injury.

Viva le Viking!

Reactions: vixx

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd say he was french, but they don't get THAT offended... Ussually they'll turn around and takee the piss right back out of you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If the American-Francais causes you discomfort, try a box of Kleenex. It absorbs leaking fluids. I have nothing against the French and lived there for 5 years. The food was great, the drivers were nuts, the pissoires on the Champs were stinky, the prostitution was rampant and the Solex's were fun to drive. A few years ago, I called Wisconsin and their answering machine said, 1 for English, 2 for French. What a change, considering Colorado has every business answering machine set up for Spanish. I do think it should say Mexican, since that is two different languages.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts