Viking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 16’ Viking. Previous owner took off the main oem windshield. All I have installed is the oem lower wind deflector. I’m assuming the owner sold the windshield as he didn’t have it w the machine when he sold it to me. I need a windshield that will work w/ an upper light bar installed. Any recommendations

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Do you have any pictures of your installed light bar? That may help you in getting some answers/options.

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I have my light bar mounted on top but have seen a single row mounted under the roof without interfering with the windshield on an RMax. The Yamaha Fold Down might leave enough of a gap for a single row. Otherwise you might need to trim the top of the windshield for clearance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up a 16’ Viking. Previous owner took off the main oem windshield. All I have installed is the oem lower wind deflector. I’m assuming the owner sold the windshield as he didn’t have it w the machine when he sold it to me. I need a windshield that will work w/ an upper light bar installed. Any recommendations
Don't buy the OEM, it is a piece of junk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts