Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered up my vented hard coat polycarbonate windshield and I was wondering what are the proper care for them is without scratching them up. Also wondering if anyone out there dare run a wiper on one.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Spray it down, and soap & water is what ive heard is the best.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I also need cleaning info. Because I have hard water. My well is near a limestone bed and water spots are a big problem. Not tried any window cleaners yet.
Any input for this matter would be great!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I talked to UTV HQ, since i have there hard coated Vented windshield, they recommened just using soap & water and microfiber towel.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ordered the same one. How do you like yours? Anything about it you don't like?
Love it, nothing i dont like about it, Super easy to intall and the Vent is really nice, should be very nice during the summer time.

Reactions: nytroboy77

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seems like i had read not to use Rainx on lexan, but maybe im wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Maybe a Super Soaker water Gun, lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
hahaha, kinda like a portale pressure washer really huh?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thinking ahead I picked up one of those small pesticide or fertilizer sprayers that you pressurize by pumping the handle, to carry in my bed box. We use them at the mud drags. Work pretty good. Spray off big stuff then can wipe clean.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Im a crop duster, and we have used Pledge before, and it works good unless your windshield is really buggy. A lot of guys swear by using Pledge.
So is my grandma, haha

Reactions: Badger
1 - 20 of 28 Posts