Viking Forum banner

Who has Viking Accessories?

11K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Teryx2k16 
#1 ·
Yamaha goods were supposed to begin trickling in at the beginning of September, its now mid September and I still haven't heard anything, you guys?

I told my dealer I wouldn't put any money down on the Viking until the accessories came in, but its getting late in the year and I may just wait until the spring when the full catalog will be available...

#2 ·
ve had my Viking since early August. I gave them a list of accessories i wanted, which are:

Warn Provantage 3500 winch
LED Tail lights
Floor Mats
HD Front brush guard/ HD Headlight guards
Winch Mount.
SSV Works Overhead stereo

They just got the Winch few weeks ago, still no Mount..
No floor mats or Brush Guards yet...

SSV Works overhead stereo..Still nothng

They do have the LED tail lights

One member on here, Brennan, already has the Brush Guards, winch, winch mount, etc.

Yamaha told me the Brush Guard was shipping now, but the headlight guards where on backorder till the 30th, same with the other stuff.

From what my dealer told me the other day, when Yamaha had the dealer show, Dealers ordered parts on the spot at the show. So when accessories go out, they go out in order of that list from the show first..

#11 ·
How much did the bedliner cost ya? Did they remove the bed or what? Got pic?

#17 ·
I get to go pick up some Goodies tomorrow!!!

Dealer called this afternoon, said they got my SSV Works overhead stereo and winch mount.

So tomorrow morning heading there to get these items they've got in:

SSV Works Stereo
Warn ProVantange 3500 Winch
Winch Mount
LED tail lights

Only 2 other things on my list, HD brush guard/headlight guards, and Floor mats.

#23 ·
Got the Stereo mounted up today, and will be working on wiring it up tomorrow. Also picked up the LED tails and Winch and winch mount today aswell. Be working on that soon.

#19 ·
Yeah, that is early, my dealer said 20hr or 200 miles

#20 · (Edited)
Still havent heard about brush guards or gun racks. I plan on doing alot of hunting with my Viking in some nasty areas so those brush guards will be quite handy. Might even look into an exhaust silencer and some rumble seats, but those Yami said I'll have to get aftermarket.

Did find a gun rack and boot but it goes across the bed. Wondering if i could rig it to fit across the top, really prefer to have the cannons in the cab with me.

pretty much like that, just Viking set up. Yamaha is supposed to come out with their own but they seem to be heel dragging

#25 ·
Got the Radio, LED Tail lights, and Winch install done this weekend, just gotta do some zip tieing of some wires to finish up the winch, but every thing works and looks great, just waiting on my Brush Guards now. Will post pics soon.

#26 ·
My only Complaint on the SSV Works Overhead system, it has NO REMOTE!!!, Gets tiring messing with the overhead buttons..for the price of it, it should have sure came with one, not sure what they where thinking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.