Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strongmade, Highlifter, Super ATV - I read that some don't actually give 2 inches? How much lift are you getting from yours of which brand?

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Strongmade, Highlifter, Super ATV - I read that some don't actually give 2 inches? How much lift are you getting from yours of which brand?
I have the super atv and it does fine. I've had 30 inch tires on my viking since I bought it in 2014 and I still clear a 5 gallon bucket.

Reactions: cactus and Sport4x4

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I’ve had the SuperATV lift and currently run the HighLifter kit. The HighLifter wins for more lift. I also have the Strongmade 2-3” lift but have never installed it as the HighLifter does what I require. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you wanted to go a cheap route you can always use spring spacers. If you know someone with a hydraulic press it takes longer removing the shocks from the Viking than putting the spacer in

·
Registered
85 Posts
All these "lift kits" out there are really only spacers. Think about how you adjust the preload on a good RZR, or Can Am. Just turn the spring nut up or down to raise or lower the vehicle. Would you consider that a lift kit?

Save yourself the money and by yourself some PVC pipe, cut it 2" and install it on your shock between the spring and the holder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts