Viking Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a VI ranch edition 2020. I put a strongmade lift on and now I'm about to order my 30"x10"x14" blackwater evo's. For wheels is a 14"x7" fine? Would you suggest a beadlock? Any ones you recommend?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I really like my Tusk beadlocks from Rocky Mountain and they are a lot cheaper than most others. I would suggest using the same offset as stock on all the wheels. If you use different offsets you lose flexibility. 30" tires are heavy and take more torque to spin. Did you do clutch work?

I just put 28x10x14 Evos on beadlocks on mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really like my Tusk beadlocks from Rocky Mountain and they are a lot cheaper than most others. I would suggest using the same offset as stock on all the wheels. If you use different offsets you lose flexibility. 30" tires are heavy and take more torque to spin. Did you do clutch work?

I just put 28x10x14 Evos on beadlocks on mine.
Yup, have jbs clutch installed. I just didn’t want the front to stick out more than the back. I would do 28’s, but I feel like those would still look kinda small on the long six seater

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
You can always decide after you drive it for a while.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Yes 5+2 front and 4+3 back, will make it track perfect. But 5+2 all around also works great. Since you are running all four tires the same size, you will have the ability to rotate them. You can always put 1" spacers in the back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes 5+2 front and 4+3 back, will make it track perfect. But 5+2 all around also works great. Since you are running all four tires the same size, you will have the ability to rotate them. You can always put 1" spacers in the back.
Okay thanks, I might just go ahead and order the spacers and put them on when I put the wheels on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts