Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have a 2015 and I have done very little to it. I’m looking to do a wheel and tire package. I found this 28” Tensor tire and Valor whee package on ebay. Wondered if anyone has any knowledge on it or insite. Here is the ebay link,

Jake

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,517 Posts
There are many here that have those sizes on there Viking and like them. But I have no knowledge of those brands. They look great

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I paid a little less at Rocky Mountain ATV in the last month for 5 14" beadlocks and 4 28" terrabite tires. Rims were closeout, so I got the 5th one for a spare.
^^^^ Agree. Go to Rock Mountain ATV/MC. If you want 28" you will probably need to choose a Wolverine RSPEC in the wizard.

·
Registered
2017 Yanmar Longhorn
26 Posts
^^^^ Agree. Go to Rock Mountain ATV/MC. If you want 28" you will probably need to choose a Wolverine RSPEC in the wizard.
Although I don't like talking to humans, I just called them and ordered what I wanted as a package. The person taking the order didn't understand that yamaha needs deeper center caps, I just ran without for a while and placed another order (this time online without talking to a human :p)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts