Viking Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got a new Viking last week and looking at putting some bigger rubber on it. My question for you guys is how big of tires can you go without rubbing? I'm looking at the Pitbull Growlers with 27.5x9x12 in the front and 27.5x11x12 in the rear. Do you guys think this combination would rub? How big are some of you guys going with no rubbing issues? Pictures and comments of tire setups would be greatly appreciated. Open to any other tire recommendations also. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I think you'll be fine with that setup, somebody said in another post that they where running 28x12x12 all around and had no rubbing at all..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
27-9-12 front and 27-12-12 rear. SwampLites..... I aint even close to rubbing.... No way ur setup will either..

·
Registered
965 Posts
I have 27x12x12 GBC mud hog tires all the way around, no rub even before the lift kit

First pic is before lift, second pic is with lift

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey guys, just got a new Viking last week and looking at putting some bigger rubber on it. My question for you guys is how big of tires can you go without rubbing? I'm looking at the Pitbull Growlers with 27.5x9x12 in the front and 27.5x11x12 in the rear. Do you guys think this combination would rub? How big are some of you guys going with no rubbing issues? Pictures and comments of tire setups would be greatly appreciated. Open to any other tire recommendations also. Thanks
@Bucks did you manage to get a set of tires for your Viking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts