Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow! Maybe he wanted to buy new tires and had to justify his purchase by burning up his stock ones. Not sure who's crazier the driver or the guy who stood in front of him while he had the throttle pinned.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow! Maybe he wanted to buy new tires and had to justify his purchase by burning up his stock ones. Not sure who's crazier the driver or the guy who stood in front of him while he had the throttle pinned.
That is a great vid, it shows the superior clutching of these Vikings. Try that with some of the other brands. If you got $$ and time buy Pol.Can,AC.Kawi....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
hahaha agreed, some people don't mind beating the piss out of there machines, they say that's what they buy em for...I prefer mine clean and shiny .... dirty for very short periods, And did you see that thing layin on its side? you will never get it back to looking nice again

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
He needs new friends too. They should have stopped him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
As I've said before....Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks fun to me...Of course I used to compete rockcrawling with an '88 Wrangler. I'm setting my Viking up just to play in the rocks and mountains.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That guy will sell his Viking someday and advertise it as "never been abused, like new."

The bone head standing on the front bumper was and is missing brain cells!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts