Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure I haven't bought my Viking or anything yet, but I am already imagining what modifications I will make to it once it is sitting in my garage. First thing for me will be getting some new wheels/tires. Ones that are a little bigger.

What are you guys planning on tinkering with once you get your Viking?

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Already did tires & wheels, that was my biggest mods i wanted, the rest is in my sig, waiting for Yamaha to get off there butts, and get the stuff out.

· Registered
417 Posts
Ive got a list lol. Already did tires And wheels. Wantin to make it run better with an exhaust And power commander once available. I also would like clutching Work done. Definately gonna have to lengthen the travel on the shocks. need more than 8.1"

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
I did get some grab handles also

· Registered
220 Posts
Tires and wheels on ATV/UTVs are kind of funny... there's not much else on the mod spectrum that can simultaneously increase and decrease performance so much. Keep it light and get a tread pattern for what you actually ride, not what you think you ride. :cool:

My first mods will be suspension related.

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
i sold my stock tires/wheels couple days ago for $250

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
i bought a cover for it on eBay the other day, to keep the dust, rain, CATS, etc out and off my Viking. Its make for a Polaris Ranger crew, so fits the Viking very nice IMO.

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Stock bh 2.0s go for 114-120 each

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts
yeah, I may go with some HIDs when a kit comes out for the Viking

And whenever Yamaha gets the accessories rolling, and i get the Brush Guard in, i would like to get a small LED light bar to mount on the guard, if that wont work, just get 2 LED 4" lights or something like that. The LED lights are alot brighter than HIDs. I had both on my 2010 Ranger 500, and rarely lused the HID headlights, cause the 2 4" LED lights i had where MUCH brighter.

· Premium Member
3,396 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.