Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Plow

Depends what your using it for, I have Motoalliance Denali PRO 66". I would rate the Hardware and Craftsmanship for residential use as top notch. Only used mine one season and am very happy with the easy bolt on mounting plate. You can save a few bucks finding better deals on their eBay listings.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
66" is a better choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
66 inch plow

Thanks for the responses. Is the 66 inch plow wide enough when you turn it to the side to plow. Just want the snow to clear the tires. Thanks again

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Thanks for the responses. Is the 66 inch plow wide enough when you turn it to the side to plow. Just want the snow to clear the tires. Thanks again
Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike Peterson

·
Registered
218 Posts
We do suggest 66" quite often.....seems really good for a VIKING.

Shoot me a PM if you want one as we can do a forum discount as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got a MOOSE Plow

Just installed a new Moose plow,72", and it snowed(dumped) on us the very next day, It worked flawless. In hind sight, maybe I should have went for a 66" instead....they had the 72 in stock.
At any rate, if you are not pushing and lifting a dam shovel, and get to plow your entire neighborhood with your new machine....its a win/win.
My Moose plow is in, MHO, built very stout, center mount is the recommended mounting point, so I was told, for strength and less flimsy. I got it on sale for 850.00 plus taxes, Here in Canada thats an OK price, and a used unit complete is running around 7-850 anyway.Got it at Coopers in Edmonton, AB.
Now that it is on, I can see that I need to, for the time being, put in some spring spacers to try and alleviate the amount of front end sag when I lift it up off the ground, I swear it drops about 4".
With the cab enclosure, snow plow, now all I need is a fan for the W/S for when it gets really cold. >:)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts