Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. New to the boards here.

I'm doing some research and hope to conduct online interviews with people who love riding side-by-sides/UTVs. The interviews will last about an hour and be by videoconference. If you're interested in being involved please PM with some details about what you ride. I will compensate participants $100 for their time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I run a 12 hole disc golf course.. Going to be adding another 18 this spring/summer.... The Viking will be huge in getting that done.....

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think most people use the Viking for work around the farm, property, or what-have-you. I think you'd be surprised at how much people use them just for fun too though.

You should give more info on this survey and what;ll be used for if you want people to participate though.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Reactions: 2kmelat

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh dont worry ive had mine sunk down to about 3in from my tail gate and took 2 rzrs to get me out lol. Dirty isnt a problem lol.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Oh dont worry ive had mine sunk down to about 3in from my tail gate and took 2 rzrs to get me out lol. Dirty isnt a problem lol.

Had mine stuck over the weekend

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I saw that video the other day, snow riding looks fun, dont think i'll ever get to, but sure looks like fun, ya'll need to stop hogging all the snow up there!!!
I do like riding in the snow more than mud.. Its easier to clean, a night in the garage and its like new again!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
i bet, looks like a blast

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I use mine primarily for hunting, works excellent on trails too and keeps up with competition. With this machine I am definitely deemed the wood guy!
. 4 30 foot trees one haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bought mine for both. I've drug 30' persimmon trees, hauled loads of dirt, climbed through some narrow but deep creeks, and at the same time had fun doing it. They are very sporty though they may look like all work.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nice recovery. What were you doing that day in the snow - hunting or ice fishing?
Haha yea the ice was pretty dam thick in another hole I found myself in

1 - 20 of 24 Posts