Viking Forum banner
5,761 - 5,780 of 5,885 Posts
Installed my soft cab and rack in the back...ready for huntin season....🦌🦌🦌

Attachments

i didnt get a moose draw this year and they have no open season or bow season this year,so just deer open.
That’s a bummer. But deer are tastey so get after em.

i didnt get a moose draw this year and they have no open season or bow season this year,so just deer open.
Cmon over, I actually have open archery season, in my back yard, believe it or not.......and wouldnt ya know it,,,i was drawn for moose in another zone---I cant win.

Cmon over, I actually have open archery season, in my back yard, believe it or not.......and wouldnt ya know it,,,i was drawn for moose in another zone---I cant win.
:ROFLMAO: wow!

if i remember right,a cross bow isnt isn't allowed in archery season in alberta. but is in bc.i can't use a compound bow with my arthritis.
Dr note, proper form, yup, it's a go

Any suggestions on the best way to clutch my Viking? I struggle with this every year. I use it on frozen lakes and around duck ponds for most of its use. But I do some trail riding also. Currently I have 16g weights, green spring, 1.5 mm of shim and slug kit. Should I go back to 18 g weights and keep my shims? I definitely need the low end power, I haul a lot of gear and sometimes a couple adults. Any input would be awesome.

Reactions: bd_skrillz
Any suggestions on the best way to clutch my Viking?
Maybe start a dedicated thread, you might get more info that way.

Winterized Viking 🤣
Wood Shade Automotive exterior Gas Tints and shades

Spent hour and half plowing snow tonight. We got almost a foot of snow and more on the way over the next 2 days.
Human body Wheel Automotive tire Street light Automotive wheel system

i see on the news this morning new york getting a dump of snow,we are supposed to get some this weekend,-15 cel this morning
🥶🥶 that’s freaking cold 🥶

I don't have a Viking to do anything with.

• Sad
Reactions: cactus
I will say I miss the Viking's bed. It is a pain dragging the trailer around, which is also much smaller than the Viking bed. I need to make two trips instead of one.

Installed a Red-neck defroster.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Reactions: bd_skrillz
5,761 - 5,780 of 5,885 Posts