Viking Forum banner
5521 - 5540 of 5550 Posts

·
Registered
2018 camo VI
227 Posts
If you can find them cheaply, take them. They bolt right in but do put you in a slightly different position. I threw away all of the old seat parts figuring that I would never put them back.
I’ll have to see what I can find. I’ll need two sets beings I have a VI.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I think I paid $75 each for mine back in 2016.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
btw

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
^^^^
😳😳
🥴🥴
😝😝

·
Registered
6,685 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
That's crazy

·
Registered
123 Posts
No pictures here, as it was a crappy day.
Had to turn my Viking into a tow truck.
My trusty ford broke down, left me stranded, luckily, not too far from the house. Grabbed the tow rope, and away we went to tow the truck home.
I trust my Viking more than my vehicles. Tow truck will be here this morning to take it to town for repairs.
I guess now all I have to do, is open up the ol Makers, and try to relax.....hmmmm

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Sorry Northern. Guess it was not all that trusty. Bourbon will help for sure.

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
I slugged it!! I received my JBS slugs yesterday so I took the opportunity to change the oil and filter. Oil looked good. I was impressed by the looks of the wet clutch. It looked great. Installation was pretty straight forward. Only lost one Jesus clip, lucky for me I had spares... Lol. After that, took it for a spin around the block to make sure I didn't screw anything up too bad. All seemed to go well.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Put about 40 mountain miles on the ole’ Blue Banger yesterday. This is one of the views near the top of our hunt lease.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Bent the sh.. out of my driver door hinge by pushing the Viking out of the garage, the door swung open and caught the garage wall. 🤬 Well after 40 minutes of bending the hinge back and forth in the vise with hammer and vise grips I got it functioning properly again and looking pretty normal. What a airhead dumass, didn’t realize the door was open ☹

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
Don't beat yourself up too bad, it happens. Just gives you the opportunity to hone up on your metal working skills.

I added spring spacers to the rear. No more saggy butt Bull. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And for the record, I really don't like the ratchet strap spring compressor. But it worked and I still have all my fingers.

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Tread Automotive fuel system

Yeh I know the rules, no pics it didn’t happen. So here they are. 2” might have been too much. But I can always make them smaller, not so easy to make them taller.

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
To be honest I did not measure it before and after accurately. If I remember correctly, it started at just under 12" and then just under 14" after. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Looking for a new muffler and need to get mud out of the throttle cable.

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
Here's an option: Used Viking Muffler

I've ordered other parts from them. Their eBay listings are usuaully cheaper than the PSN website.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Thanks I will take a look.

5521 - 5540 of 5550 Posts