Viking Forum banner
5501 - 5520 of 5550 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Its, sooo clean, did you just get it last week....need to be gettin "a little mud on the tires", and a few pin stripes, war scares.....
I dont mind the green either..jus sayin.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
A lot of my mud and dirt get washed off in the river I cross all the time on my property.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts

New wheels and tires. Upgraded to 14” wheels and 28x10 tires. And replaced the stock forward A arms with offset A arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Well my Viking turned one year old yesterday so I took a picture of the speedometer showing miles & hours then logged both numbers in my service record book. Each year I will log these in on it’s birthday just to see how much I use it each year.
Light Health care Font Motor vehicle Measuring instrument

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Was riding down a dirt road today and came to a dead end so I decided to backup and turn in to the ditch because it looked like flat ground just 3 foot weeds…nope it was a 6 foot drop and Viking was sitting on the frame with the front wheels off the ground 😳🤬. Luckily there was a good sized tree right across the road so I could winch it out and back up on the road. The KFI 4500 lb winch paid for it’s self again.
Plant Terrestrial plant Natural landscape Groundcover Shrub

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
You are sooooo lucky

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Today 7 years ago I brought home my 2014 Green Viking EPS! Her sticker price was $10,299 at Track N Trail in State College PA.

The 48 month extended warranty was $550, which was never used, but still a good deal.

Reactions: cactus and Sport4x4

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Used her to haul stuff to the barn. Parked by the driveway and realized that the Vikings still look Badass even after 7 years.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Got some wood for a covid lockdown party!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Very nice Cactus! I also see you don't drink alone! Lucky Dog!

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Live it up Cactus!

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
2014 still running strong on 30’s.

I’m keeping her. Blue banger makes an excellent hunt lease mountain machine.

Currently moving things around for efficiency. Rerouted the light bar and stereo... installing diy wheel well covers - Tested and eliminated any rub I had. Also, just changed the oil.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Skrillz I noticed you have the same seats, windshield, and mirrors as my Viking. Are you creepin' on me?

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Wait for the soon to be released thread: Drinkin bourbon with Skrillz. I haven’t finished cutting and pasting your reviews yet.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Wait for the soon to be released thread: Drinkin bourbon with Skrillz. I haven’t finished cutting and pasting your reviews yet.
That sounds AWESOME. I cannot wait to read it all again.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Very nice Cactus! I also see you don't drink alone! Lucky Dog!
I ended up like the dog in the 2nd photo, passed out next to the fire.....

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
How big of a difference do the yxz seats make??
If you can find them cheaply, take them. They bolt right in but do put you in a slightly different position. I threw away all of the old seat parts figuring that I would never put them back.

5501 - 5520 of 5550 Posts