Registered
3,837 Posts

Building shoulders on my driveway.

Reactions: buckg2 and Sport4x4

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
You should be able to get good enough traction on that driveway to do wheelies with the Viking 😁

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
Oh I can just see the blisters now on those soft yuppie hands 🤣

Reactions: buckg2

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
. The river was very high so I couldn't get my Viking across to get him out so I had to drag him about 1 mile and take him across the river on a 3x3 foot trolley. What a pain in arse. Told my wife to not allow me to hunt any more if the river is too high to cross with the Viking, I’m getting too old for that long of a drag anymore. I never got out for rifle season because I had Covid, but I was blessed with 2 nice deer for the freezer after a total of 2:10 of sitting time. I spent more time getting them out of the woods LOL.
That's the conundrem, do you gut and quarter and do four easy trips or just tough it out and get out of there in one. Great result on the deer!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
That's the conundrem, do you gut and quarter and do four easy trips or just tough it out and get out of there in one. Great result on the deer!
I tuff it out and bring it out whole. It’s not bad if there is snow on the ground for making dragging easier. But most of the time I have been able to get across with a quad and trailer but quads are sold so this was my first hunting season with my Viking. The doe was easy because I could go get her with the Viking. River was too high when I got the buck to cross. Too bad it wasn’t the other way around because the doe was smaller and close to the river, the buck was as far back as I can go on the property.

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
😂 My poor soft computer hands!

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
That garden tractor didn’t last more than five minutes after I posted that pic. I rented a tractor.

lol! And wouldn’t you know that sonnabitch is leaking oil all over my newly sealed driveway.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts

Building shoulders on my driveway.
Skrillz you need a serious drop-hitch for that trailer. It's dangerous at highway speeds!

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
🤪

·
Registered
28 Posts
Put some 814 shocks on front. Wanted to break up the cost so going to do rear in a bit. I haven’t got them dialed in perfect yet but like the look and feel. Also had some tie Rod end issues and couldn’t find heavy duty replacements. I had a buddy with extra can am commander upgraded tie rod ends and they were a match. Same threads. Hope that helps someone.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Lookin good ^^^

5461 - 5472 of 5472 Posts