Viking Forum banner

5441 - 5460 of 5472 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Definitely not an off road led beam but very good for just drop in bulbs. I’m very happy for a mere $29.99 on Amazon. These: HIMA4X4 H4 bulbs

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
Nice and bright, I like mine also...they are 💯 % better than the stock light bulbs.

Reactions: Blue Bull

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Thought I would post this pic I took on one of our trail rides a few days ago, this little hill is what we have here in Wickenbury, Az, straight up and down and all rock. Low gear four wheel drive all the time.
Must be really steep. Pics rarely do steep hills justice.

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
Thought I would post this pic I took on one of our trail rides a few days ago, this little hill is what we have here in Wickenbury, Az, straight up and down and all rock. Low gear four wheel drive all the time.
Looks nasty!!!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
That one there wasn't bad at all, I'll have to get some pic's of some of the other trails we have around here, one coming up out of the Hassayampa river is almost straight up in spots. It's hard to take pic's when you hanging on with both hands hoping you won't go over backwards, just kidding "Not" I wish some of you guys could come out here and we could hit some of these sweet trails.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
AZ - we used to coordinate group Viking rides out here in PA and WV. You should do one out there. They were always fun.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
When is the next one over here Monkey?

·
Registered
6,171 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
We have a bunch of folks here we ride with, there's like three or four different groups, it depends on what day and where we're going as to who shows up to go. We span the market as far as machines, I have the only Yamaha Viking and I get a lot of likes on it, most have two seat machines and no room to pack anything along on a all day ride, so they are always liking the room I have and also the three seat cab. With the two seaters some can't even take their dog.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
It's easy pick some dates and a place and announce it a few times asking for input on your dates.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
Driveway has been a muddy soupy mess lately since warm weather and snow melt. So I tilled the driveway with the neighbors big steel loopy thing like cultivater then smoothed it out with the snowplow with blade turned in towards the center to also give the drive a little crown, worked awesome. I was surprised how well I could push dirt with the Viking, my previous quads would not push much dirt with the snowplow. And the cultivator was a double wide that covered the whole driveway, in the past with the quads even my 700 Kodiak I had to use a single cultivator because the Kodiak was to light and would just spin tires.
412DF8CA-B1BB-42AB-B774-162FAAD16704.jpeg

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
It also does an awesome job of plowing horse poop!

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
Cut and hauled firewood.

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
How much property do you have? Looks like deer heaven.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
How much property do you have? Looks like deer heaven.
I have 75 acres, there is a swamp in the middle of it and a small river running through it. Five acres on west side of river where the house is and the rest is on the east side of the river. And yes the deer hunting has been awesome for 30 years plus. This past fall my first day in my stand I filled my doe tag with my crossbow in 10 minutes of total sitting time. 3 weeks later was my second time out and sat in a different stand to try for my buck with it being closer to the rut. I sat a total of 2 hours and had a nice 8pt come in on his scrap and the crossbow put him down, he went 40 yards then lights out. The river was very high so I couldn't get my Viking across to get him out so I had to drag him about 1 mile and take him across the river on a 3x3 foot trolley. What a pain in arse. Told my wife to not allow me to hunt any more if the river is too high to cross with the Viking, I’m getting too old for that long of a drag anymore. I never got out for rifle season because I had Covid, but I was blessed with 2 nice deer for the freezer after a total of 2:10 of sitting time. I spent more time getting them out of the woods LOL.
F36FACEE-84C1-41C2-8198-AE8B591764E2.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
I was hoping for this bad boy