Viking Forum banner

5381 - 5394 of 5394 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts
Installed manual windshield wiper, just in time we have a snow storm hitting later tonight and will definitely be plowing snow tomorrow. This the one I put on the Viking
4EE998EA-CCEE-4A24-82E9-938F6CF2D1DB.jpeg

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Looks like the one I installed years ago. Still works fine.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
It took bad monkey four installs. He kept installing the knob on the outside of the windshield.

Reactions: Ironhide.au

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts
It took bad monkey four installs. He kept installing the knob on the outside of the windshield.
After a few brewski’s maybe he likes to drive from that side of the windshield!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I am used to my knob sticking out.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Slugged wet clutch. New weights and secondary spring and a couple of shims. Just want to say thanks to guys like JBS and Hunterworks for all the great videos. Helps us new Viking guys get the job done with ease. I know they are in competition but I learned a lot from both guys. Hopefully the 36” tires will turn a little better.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Some new tires and beadlockers again, I think I have a rubber/beadlock addiction. Sold my 30” Interforce tires on stock se rims and also my 30” blackwaters on sti hd beadlockers and got these little beauty’s
31”x9.5”x14 OG Outlaws on System3 SB-3

Still on the jack in this photo, but so much room to go bigger with the SuperATV 1.5” forward A arms and 2” HighLifter lift kit.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Some new tires and beadlockers again, I think I have a rubber/beadlock addiction. Sold my 30” Interforce tires on stock se rims and also my 30” blackwaters on sti hd beadlockers and got these little beauty’s
31”x9.5”x14 OG Outlaws on System3 SB-3

Still on the jack in this photo, but so much room to go bigger with the SuperATV 1.5” forward A arms and 2” HighLifter lift kit.

Cheers

That was my setup before portals and never had any clearance issues. Outlaws chewed through mud like crazy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't get it, I have 814 shocks, ride height is 2" above stock height, and I'm running 28" tires with the SuperATV 1.5 forward A-arms and I still rub at full bump in a tight turn. Don't you guys rub?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't get it, I have 814 shocks, ride height is 2" above stock height, and I'm running 28" tires with the SuperATV 1.5 forward A-arms and I still rub at full bump in a tight turn. Don't you guys rub?
I had 2” highlifter and never rubbed in the 4 or 5 trips I went on before I upgraded. I am a crawler, not a fast mover. But did take it through tight trails and mud holes.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It depends on the tires too. My tires are wide 8", with a an even 50/50 (4") offset. Factory is 2.5" so I'm 1.5" further out on each side.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I don’t rub with 30” BFG KM3, even before the 1.5” forward arms. Haven’t run the 31” outlaws yet. Cheers

5381 - 5394 of 5394 Posts