Viking Forum banner

5361 - 5380 of 5394 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts
First snow fall with enough snow to actually plow, about 4-5 inches of wet heavy snow. So first time plowing snow with the Viking. Man I was amazed at how much faster it was plowing with it vs my Kodiak.

·
Registered
380 Posts
the xtra weight and width sure helps,my heater and winsheild wiper make plowing a lot more comfy than my tractor with no cab.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts
the xtra weight and width sure helps,my heater and winsheild wiper make plowing a lot more comfy than my tractor with no cab.
Do you have a power operated wiper or a manual one?

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
Finally replaced my leaking 80mm ball valve!

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
380 Posts
had a bad day on sunday,broke through ice in a swamp and managed to winch myself out ,but lost my brakes.managed to get it home and found ice had loosened a brake line and front tire had separated..

·
Registered
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
had a bad day on sunday,broke through ice in a swamp and managed to winch myself out ,but lost my brakes.managed to get it home and found ice had loosened a brake line and front tire had separated..
Good grief.

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Double amputee.?
Tomorrow SuperATV Arched A Arms
1.5” forward offset going on.
31-32” tires just around corner boys.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
330 Posts
Been very windy here the last month and I had a bunch of dead ash trees blow over on some of my trails so I Cut and hauled firewood all afternoon. Since the ash boar went through our state several years ago I don’t think there are any live ash trees left in the state.
51988996-FE01-43D5-A93C-E787BD0B201C.jpeg

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

16.5” Ground clearance, so much more room away from the foot wells

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
Did 300 k's (185 miles) on Saturday with the 450 and my son on his 250 through the state forests west of Nowra in the Shoalhaven, South Coast of NSW. Pretty dusty but great tracks and a great weekend away. That's my 450 on the right and my kid center left. There were a heap of the new Tenere 700's there, a few good stacks too by a couple of them! Top speed on my GPS was 140.9 kph, or 87.6 miles per hour, pretty fast for traveling through the bush on dirt forest trails...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Cactus this looks like it was great fun!

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
380 Posts
Been very windy here the last month and I had a bunch of dead ash trees blow over on some of my trails so I Cut and hauled firewood all afternoon. Since the ash boar went through our state several years ago I don’t think there are any live ash trees left in the state. View attachment 50863
Been very windy here the last month and I had a bunch of dead ash trees blow over on some of my trails so I Cut and hauled firewood all afternoon. Since the ash boar went through our state several years ago I don’t think there are any live ash trees left in the state. View attachment 50863
we are having the same issues with trails here with so much rain and strong winds mixed with heavy snow knocking down a lot of the pine plantations,looks like you are making good use of the ash trees.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I gave my old chicken coop to a neighbor.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
The chickens were long gone to the great BBQ in the sky. My neighbor is going to give it a face-lift and use it to house roosters.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ironhide.au

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
5361 - 5380 of 5394 Posts