Viking Forum banner

5321 - 5336 of 5336 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,232 Posts
Time to hit the road again, trying to talk a side chick into coming with me but no cigar, Viking getting loaded in the morning,

more to follow!

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Went down and started trimming the Palo Verde trees, used the winch to pull out a few grease wood plants. It is down right amazing that the little 3/8" plastic rope on the winch can stand up to all the pulling I put it through today.

·
Super Moderator
4,232 Posts
Palo verde? Grease wood? What are these animals that you speak of?

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Palo Verde

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Palo verde? Grease wood? What are these animals that you speak of?
The Palo Verde is the Az state tree, The Desert Museum Palo Verde Tree - ARIZONA STATE TREE what I call grease wood is a native bush, I don't think that is the proper name, There a couple different Palo verde trees some have needles and some don't, the needle version is like playing with hand grenades, you are going to get stuck.

·
Super Moderator
4,232 Posts
Palo Verde

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk
The Palo Verde is the Az state tree, The Desert Museum Palo Verde Tree - ARIZONA STATE TREE what I call grease wood is a native bush, I don't think that is the proper name, There a couple different Palo verde trees some have needles and some don't, the needle version is like playing with hand grenades, you are going to get stuck.
Ok wow, beautiful tree, no wonder it's your state tree. We have wattle here, which gives us our green and gold Australian national sports colors etc, similar color to yours but different tree of course, I'll find some photos.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Took the Viking on it’s real first trail ride after trailering it about a hour north. There were a ton of people out on the trails in what is probably our last weekend with temps in the 70’s. We did 50 miles and I was happy I could keep up with the Pioneer 1000 & Can Am 1000 of the friends I rode with.
A1D938FE-0615-4375-BF1B-0489C7BD41A7.jpeg

·
Registered
119 Posts
How do you like the new springs?

·
Super Moderator
4,232 Posts
Ok wow, beautiful tree, no wonder it's your state tree. We have wattle here, which gives us our green and gold Australian national sports colors etc, similar color to yours but different tree of course, I'll find some photos.
Aussie wattle!

·
Super Moderator
4,232 Posts
Picked two boxes of avocados for the local farmer's market.

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
119 Posts
Installed my snow plow mount so let it snow. I think I’m going to like the having a receiver hitch on the front now also. A nice feature of the KFI plow mount.
80DA89CF-3FE2-4760-AF02-280DF33A4D64.jpeg

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is that a cargo basket made for a receiver hitch that you modified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that is exactly what it is, and it works awesome, all the slightly heavier stuff goes up there, chain saw, full backpacks, rifles in the scabbard, and any game into the box. If you already have one, it very easy to weld up the brackets, hardest part was measuring out where the bolt holes need to be drilled.....before you welderup....:D

5321 - 5336 of 5336 Posts