Viking Forum banner

5261 - 5280 of 5305 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts

Already ate him.
yarrr!
Choot it son, choot i! Nice one, how do they eat, dark meat I guess, plenty of flavour? Or do you cook it for ten hours with a brick inside, then throw away the bird and eat the brick?

Crossbow, I'm jealous, not allowed in NSW.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Installed mounts for my xbow.

Nice grips! I put the same ones on the grab bar like that. Mine are closer together and swivelled perpendicular to yours for holding rifles with their butts on the middle seat or between the seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Choot it son, choot i! Nice one, how do they eat, dark meat I guess, plenty of flavour? Or do you cook it for ten hours with a brick inside, then throw away the bird and eat the brick?

Crossbow, I'm jealous, not allowed in NSW.
They eat great! Lots of flavor. Have to admit that the legs, although good tasting, are tough and full of bones. Not your typical store bought butterball. The breasts are fantastic. Large, soft, flavorful - to be clear, still talking about turkey.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Nice grips! I put the same ones on the grab bar like that. Mine are closer together and swivelled perpendicular to yours for holding rifles with their butts on the middle seat or between the seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just caught on to how you positioned your grips. That’s a great idea! Might have to try that. Versatile. I have another set overhead for my rifle.

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Have to admit that the legs, although good tasting, are tough and full of bones. The breasts are fantastic. Large, soft, flavorful - to be clear, still talking about turkey.
Lucky you made that clear, you had me going there for a minute...

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Took the garbage out then went to check that my membership of the Saggy Bottom club was still current,

Hmmm, the sag's not too bad! I musn't have paid my club membership fees this year...either that or the wood's dry, I'm confused?

Sure beats a wheelbarrow. If only the stinking pan lickers would get out of the way I could back right in and dump the lot!

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Took the garbage out then went to check that my membership of the Saggy Bottom club was still current,
View attachment 50390
Hmmm, the sag's not too bad! I must have paid my club membership fees this year...either that or the wood's dry, I'm confused?

View attachment 50391

Sure beats a wheelbarrow. If only the stinking pan lickers would get out of the way I could back right in and dump the lot!
Too many motorbikes. Who do you think you are? Evil Knievel?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Broke in the new lawnmower. Got it stuck in mud and required the Viking winch to pull me out.

Here’s the whole dang fleet.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Broke in the new lawnmower. Got it stuck in mud and required the Viking winch to pull me out.

Here’s the whole dang fleet.

I didn't know you were rich like Cactus, buddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I didn't know you were rich like Cactus, buddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Few people are rich like Cactus. I’m a fraction of a cacti!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Who do you think you are? Evil Knievel?
I only ride the baby one. You might have seen me on the news, I just landed the world's first ever 1080!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
You got bogged on your private golf course? I told you, fence it off, put some sheep in there!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Four!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
And don't listen to BadMonkey, he's just jealous that you've got a private golf course, I've got a private supercross complex, and all he's got is a private mountain of poop 🤣

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts

Fertilised then watered my garlic.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts

·
Super Moderator