Viking Forum banner

What did you do with your Viking today?

2M views 6K replies 258 participants last post by  Getzy 
#1 ·
Seen this type of question on the can-am site im n, figured i would ask here, and we all could tell what we did with our Vikings daily.

For me today, nothing.. but yesterday, my sister and brotherinlaw came over with my 2 nieces, 3 & 7 year olds. Brotherinlaw and sister wanted to go ride, so i let me brotherinlaw drive, and he had a blast, we went up a real steep hill, and it seemed like we where staring at the clouds, never did a climb like that before, but i told him to put it in Low and in Diff lock, and we crawled right up the hill like a tank, i was amazied, lol. He was too. Then laters we got on a real dusty dirt road, and he starting fish tailing it, just having a ball, haha. Good day!!

Reactions: Michani
#2 ·
Me and my wife went blueberry picking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
#3 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JDawg
#4 ·
Looks like ur right outside the prison from the walking dead.. Lol for those of u that watch

#5 ·
Its next to an airport, but there are 3 large prisons in my small town of 5000

#6 · (Edited)
Yesterday my wife, dog, and I went for a little trail ride. Quick little 50 mile loop, topping out at about 10,000 ft altitude. The Vike climbs like a mountain goat. :cool:

Reactions: JDawg and kasja55
#8 ·
Yesterday my wife, dog, and I went for a little trail ride. Quick little 50 mile loop, topping out at about 10,000 ft altitude. The Vike climbs like a mountain goat. :cool:
You got athat right, it climbs like crazy, i coundn't believe it.

#11 ·
Hauled corn

My Viking hauled out 120 dozen ears of sweet corn. Only took two loads. I took pallets and built 2 foot tall sides on them. They hold 60 dozen ears apiece. Im not sure what they weigh when full but I can tell you that it makes the ole Viking squat. When loaded I have about 4 inches of clearance at the receiver hitch. lol

#13 ·
Few weeks ago, we had a big tree cut down by one of our buildings, big Oak tree i think, and my neighbor wanted it for firewood, and we cut it up in pieces long enough to throw in the Bed of the Viking, and it was squatting for sure, like a dog taking a crap in the back yard, lol.

#14 ·
I pulled willows out by the roots with a chain around them that have been growing on and around my septic! Worked great!

#15 ·
View attachment 9537 The little woman and I went up some challenging terrain around Cisco Grove off of I-80 in the Sierra's. We came up to the peak and joined four Razor's. All the Guys with the Razor's were brown away that the Viking made it up all the technical rock crawling sections. Never had to go to 4 wheel diff lock. Very impressive performance. BTW I averaged 17 mpg mostly in 4wd for the day. I hope this will improve some as the engine is still in break in time.

Attachments

#16 ·
Took my 3yr old niece around in the Viking today, and as usual, went right to sleep

#18 · (Edited)
Demolished a concrete and stone retaining wall in front of my house and hauled away with the vike,,Startin a new landscaping block wall tonight and putin in a new river rock bed alongside, ill be hauling it all with it, ill post pics if I remmeber, had it loaded down pretty good, took 4 trips..

Attachments

#19 · (Edited)
Desensitized my camel

#20 ·
Backed my 15' aluminum boat into my pond to do a motor check.

#21 ·
Sure beats a wheel barrow hauling stone... about a ton, took 4 loads

Attachments

Reactions: Badger
#25 ·
It's an elevated combo deck/screen room next to a pond on my property. Having fun building it except for the extreme heat--somewhere between 105-110 in the sun standing on that black dirt. I seem to always pick the heat of August for projects like this.

Viking is working great as a rolling tool box!

#26 ·
Its is HOT for sure, like stepping into an oven.

#30 ·

Where I am, and where this build is taking place, I would step into an oven to cool down!

#28 ·
I finally got the bank check to pay for it! Picking up tomorrow. Already have my winch and plow.

#31 ·
Let's see. I picked it up at the dealer and took it home. That was a round trip of 440 miles.

I loaded the bed with horse poop and wood shavings.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Furniture Tire

Then I dumped it on poop mountain.

Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Off-roading

#32 ·
Let's see. I picked it up at the dealer and took it home. That was a round trip of 440 miles.

I loaded the bed with horse poop and wood shavings.

View attachment 9745

Then I dumped it on poop mountain.

View attachment 9753
Lmao, now that's how you break them in right, and welcome to the exclusive club of the royal order of Vikonian

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#33 ·
Poop mountain lol