Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, my wife and 7 year old son rode in the Viking. My 23 year old son and his fiance took his Rhino Sport we gave them 2 weeks ago when we got the Viking. We went to a little off road park here in Kentucky. The trails were a little tight. They don't really cut them back...they have mostly atv riders. Anyways, the Viking worked flawlessly. Very happy with it. The power steering really made the 27 miles we rode easy on me. Hope to do some more riding next weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Very nice, I dont even have a trailer for mine, i have to borrow my Neighbors to take it places. I wish we could take ours places, we just ever do it. Ive got a hunting club at the end of my street, i cant wait to get back on early next year, and i'll have plenty of riding areas. All i have to do, is just get in the Viking and go. Congrads on yours and im glad your Enjoying it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to sell my 6' x 14' trailer and get a 20' car hauler. That way I can haul both rides. The combined length of the Viking and Rhino is 19 1/2'.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
yeah, id like a triailer to haul my Viking and Canam Outlander 800, but if i could find a good deal on a 6x12 for the Viking, id go for it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I tell ya what we did. We have a 18' car hauler and to get my viking and the rzrs on it we made an extension for the front that gave about 15 or 16 inches. It works great and we can get two quads on sideways with the viking on to. So really works great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good to hear that the Viking can keep up with a Rhino Sport. I didn't expect it to do quite as well as the Rhino. Do you think it would suffer if you took on some more difficult trails?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We went to Gregory Lake.....Turkey Bay has a lot more room. The Viking did more than just keep up with Rhino. It is more than capable and faster. We had some great hill climbs on the Powerline trail. It wouldn't suffer on difficult trails at all.

·
Registered
854 Posts
We went to Gregory Lake.....Turkey Bay has a lot more room. The Viking did more than just keep up with Rhino. It is more than capable and faster. We had some great hill climbs on the Powerline trail. It wouldn't suffer on difficult trails at all.
Never been their, did you take any pictures of you adventure their? Would like to see how crazy or mild it is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No pictures...It's not real crazy...the powerline was ok.,,,Turkey Bay is alot better for utv's. You can ride all day and not get bored. It's down at Land Between the Lakes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts