Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All Forumers,

thank you for the opportunity to participate!

I look forward to learning about the beautiful new viking. although Ive been in the powered saddle for 35+ years, the viking will be my first UTV! i l think i look like a PHD for making the decision to wait for such a great machine :).
seriously, from what ive seen on this forum so far browing around, its an awesome slice of life to be associated with you all.

regards,
prescott pete

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Hey same here, we are glad to have ya!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
welcome aboard prescott! quite the flattery you lay down, its effective too ;) all kinds of madness going down here, if you get a chance check out the Viking on Panzer tracks ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Yes, plan on a purchase sometime early this spring.. Just test drove and decided on the EPS unit. I was concerned about the fell but found the feedback just right for what I want to do... The tracked Viking is wild! Just a testament to good ol' American ingenuity! After gettin a taste of the power during my test drive, I can only imagine the torque the 686 sends to those tracks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
American ingenuity for sure! My test drive proved to me that this thing will climb anything I still have the courage to attempt! The tracks will give the Viking an incredible range of options..

Talk soon,

Prescott Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts