Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what the best insurance company is to have for your utv and also where can I find the VIN number on the utv?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Should be on your paperwork when you bought it. Also, Progressive is pretty good, thts who i have my Can-am through.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just switched insurance companies. Statefarm was $440 and Erie insurance was $228. Ended up saving over $700 on all my Insurance. I decided to check around after state farm quoted $440. Glad I did. Viking saved me some cash already!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, we have Starm Farm for home & auto, and we called them about my Can-am and Yamaha, and they wanted to much as well. I dont have insurance on my Viking, since I didnt refinance my Viking with a credit union, i dont have to get it, thats the only reason i have it on my Can-am, cause when i got it refinanced at the credit union, they MAKE you pay for insurance now....BS.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Just switched insurance companies. Statefarm was $440 and Erie insurance was $228. Ended up saving over $700 on all my Insurance. I decided to check around after state farm quoted $440. Glad I did. Viking saved me some cash already!
Yep.. Same here viking runs me about 200/year with erie....also have my house, truck, and wifes suv with them as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts