Tire Plant Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: BadM0nkey

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. And if I made it, it would have been glorious.
And I had a front row seat to the show. Well until he stopped going forward... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I really want to thank Blue Bull for making the trip. He came quite a distance. At the very least he was entertained and learned that Vikings can go anywhere except straight down in the deep mud.

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
The pleasure was all mine. I thank the guys for inviting me and letting me tag along. Yes I did learn alot about what a Viking/Bull can do. The ride was ok, but the entertainment value was priceless.... Looking forward to the next ride/get together.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
The pleasure was all mine. I thank the guys for inviting me and letting me tag along. Yes I did learn alot about what a Viking/Bull can do. The ride was ok, but the entertainment value was priceless.... Looking forward to the next ride/get together.
Keep an eye out for our AOAA ride sometime in the next 3 or 4 weeks. It is off Rt 81 and somewhat faster ride for you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just a sample of some "thing" that happened. Actually we had 3 "things" but nothing traumatic!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Awesome assist by @Blue Bull as acting anchor so I didn't get pulled in!!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Just a sample of some "thing" that happened. Actually we had 3 "things" but nothing traumatic!!

OMG that is awesome

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
Fantastic!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Awesome video, BM, I can't believe that you were actually going FORWARDS at 12 minutes lol

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 · (Edited)
Awesome video, BM, I can't believe that you were actually going FORWARDS at 12 minutes lol
The coefficient of Sliding friction is less than that of Rolling friction. Maybe I was spinning them to break friction. Yeah, that is my story.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
I wondered about that too. I don’t buy the rolling friction BS, I still think it was one of his fancy bourbons doing the thinking that day. 😂 Maybe Thundergod and bluebull can confirm LOL!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wondered about that too. I don’t buy the rolling friction BS, I still think it was one of his fancy bourbons doing the thinking that day. Maybe Thundergod and bluebull can confirm LOL!
I'm not saying anything!!

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
👏👏👏🍺

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
I wondered about that too. I don’t buy the rolling friction BS, I still think it was one of his fancy bourbons doing the thinking that day. 😂 Maybe Thundergod and bluebull can confirm LOL!
Yes, copious amounts of quality bourbon definitely alter the coefficient of rolling and sliding resistance, which of course is why BM was driving forwards instead of backwards, and also why I often fall over late on a Friday night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Sport4x4
81 - 96 of 96 Posts