Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join @ThunderGod and me at Lost Trails to break-in his new Wolvy! We are shooting for September 12th unless something goes awry, at which point it will be September 19th. Meet us at the check-in center at 9:00 am. Look for Brunhilda, the GREEN Viking with Yellow and Black YXZ seats and the new 2021 X2 R-Spec 850 in Fall Beige Camo .

Rather than post all the Lost Trails info again, just look at these threads:

We are expecting to follow this with a ride at AOAA and possibly Famous Reading Outdoors (FRO). Note that FRO only allows you to buy 1 day pass and then insists on an annual membership.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Why just the 12th? My son will probably be up the following weekend so a 2nd trip to LT is possible as well!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, if he is up the 19th maybe we go to AOAA. It is so much better.

Reactions: ThunderGod

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Good to see you guys getting into it!!!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to see you guys getting into it!!!
Cactus we have an egg shortage. Why don't you bring a few dozen to the US. The business trip will be tax deductible.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reminder that the trip is 4 weeks from tomorrow. Right now we should have 1 Viking, 1 Wolvy, 1 Dirtbike, and 1 or 2 ATV. Love to have some of you from the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Cactus we have an egg shortage. Why don't you bring a few dozen to the US. The business trip will be tax deductible.
Here you go!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a lot of eggs.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
That's not a knife!

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just in that picture I estimate something like 184,320 eggs!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah I see now. I stand corrected. So more than 1/5 of a million.

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please join @ThunderGod and me at Lost Trails to break-in his new Wolvy! We are shooting for September 12th unless something goes awry, at which point it will be September 19th. Meet us at the check-in center at 9:00 am. Look for Brunhilda, the GREEN Viking with Yellow and Black YXZ seats and the new 2021 X2 R-Spec 850 in Fall Beige Camo .

Rather than post all the Lost Trails info again, just look at these threads:

We are expecting to follow this with a ride at AOAA and possibly Famous Reading Outdoors (FRO). Note that FRO only allows you to buy 1 day pass and then insists on an annual membership.
Reminder that we are still planning on breaking in @ThunderGod new Wolvy at Lost Trails on September 12th. That is less than 3 weeks away now. We may already have a couple of ATVs and a dirt bike in addition to the Viking and Wolvy. We really would love to have additional people in the group.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who is the funny looking old guy in the seat?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts