Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took pics on my bikes side by side to see the size difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, what a difference. Good idea. What's with the windshield on the back of your Viking?

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow that is a big difference! the Viking makes the rhino look like a toy! by the way I like your machine!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tech Man that is a Koplin hard plastic rear windshield for the Viking. A few guys have them the forum. If you use the Yamaha bed storage box it will interfere.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tech Man that is a Koplin hard plastic rear windshield for the Viking. A few guys have them the forum. If you use the Yamaha bed storage box it will interfere.
What's the purpose of it?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
When driving on dusty trails, if you have a front windshield, it creates a vortex that kinda sucks the dust in. If you add a rear window it's supposed to eliminate this.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Closes the rear of the cab off. Breaks up the vortex type affect of the wind when you run a front windshield. Yamaha also sells one but it is a soft vinyl style. I have never had one on my side by sides so I can't comment on how affective they are

·
Registered
215 Posts
Too funny that we would both call it a vortex within seconds of each other posting a reply.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Awwwwww well isn't that cute! Lmao. You two were made for each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts