Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad and I took the Viking out this morning in the hunting club we are members of, and best of all, this club is at the end of our street, so just jump in the Viking and GO!! Miles...miles....miles of riding to do, there's nothing pretty to look at, like water falls, streams, mountains, etc. But its fun to be able tojust ride without loading into a trailer. Here's a Video i shot. Our Viking has the Soundproofing materials like Mass-n-Trash does, along with a Silent Rider exhaust silencer, between the 2, its GREAT, we can actually talk now while riding. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1fIvlE1zxI

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Anyone that complains about the noise level in these Vikings...just doesn't know what they're missing. Looks like a fun place to ride and you can talk with your passengers during the ride.

NICE!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone that complains about the noise level in these Vikings...just doesn't know what they're missing. Looks like a fun place to ride and you can talk with your passengers during the ride.

NICE!
Couldn't agree more MNT!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a couple after pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402266962.499864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402266989.557244.jpg

Here's one from the other day while riding my Can-am, looks kinda tiny by the skidder huh? There doing some logging out there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402267312.992505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nothing more fun than getting them dirty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VikingRyder

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts