Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for grins, i hooked up my camper and towed it to the back of my property and camped out last night.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thats pretty coool!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love your tires and wheels. What are you running?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Check my signature line.
14x7 MSA M12 Diesels with 27" Grim Reaper tires.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been a member of TNTTT.COM (for Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers) for about 9 years. Great site, all about camping and small trailers. We've pretty much casued the resurgence of interest in these little trailers. Lots of like-minded people who can build practically anything, or are willing to share knowledge with folk who aren't even sure how to work a screwdriver, but want to build one of these trailers.

Since I can only get to my shop on weekends, it took about a year and a half to build the trailer. I've caught lots of flack about the rooftop a/c--it borders on overkill, but was the simplest way to add a/c.

Reactions: napzard

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is it straight cooling, or a heat pump? A heat pump would give you heating as well..

Straight--has electric strip for heat.

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Working on interior and galley pics-- wait a few . . .

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interior front storage ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339471.485577.jpg

Rear interior cabinet
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339583.562619.jpg

Galley with slide out cooler
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397339661.838894.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interior front storage

·
Administrator
1,805 Posts
Bad ass! I would love one for hunting! I would just stay out in the woods for days and wouldnt have to go back to the cabin

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bad ass! I would love one for hunting! I would just stay out in the woods for days and wouldnt have to go back to the cabin
Check out our site--i use the same screen name over there.

These are built to all levels of craftsmanship and construction. Lots of simple boxes built on harbor freight trailers for next to nothing $$$. Current craze is to build the shell out of 2" foam covered with canvas and paint. Lightweight and fairly fast and simple to build.

But watch out--these things are extremely addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you!

·
Administrator
1,805 Posts
Check out our site--i use the same screen name over there.

These are built to all levels of craftsmanship and construction. Lots of simple boxes built on harbor freight trailers for next to nothing $$$. Current craze is to build the shell out of 2" foam covered with canvas and paint. Lightweight and fairly fast and simple to build.

But watch out--these things are extremely addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you!
I will be checking them out!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Like this site, membership is free and necessary to view everyone's pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts