·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm almost done with mine will have pics up soon

Reactions: Supranut

·
Registered
464 Posts
I will take pics of mine tomm and post it....

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
he made his own i believe.

·
Registered
464 Posts

Gotta touch up the bottom by the bed since it scratched it up a bit but overall I think it looks clean....

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Reactions: napzard

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yea I can but the intake on the air box is hard to see but the belt is pretty simple

·
Registered
520 Posts
yea how much did it cost to do that? and how does it effect the motor? any lag in acceleration? any videos of photos of it in action? drowning Viking anyone?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don't have any vids yet but it pulls my laws with ease and has no lag runs like a scalted ape and price wise I don't know I bought a bunch of other crap when gathering this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I finished my belt snorkel today, I used 2" PVC. I used (6) 90's, (1) T, (2) 2" flex connectors, 10 ft pipe, (3) 4" hose clamps and (3) 3" to 2" adapters. I had to grind down the 3" side of the adapters to fit in the OEM connectors. The oem hose clamp to connect to the adapter had to be changed. The oem thin ones would not fit. I'm still not sure if I like the height but with the flex connectors it's just a sawzall away from a change.

I posted links for pics, its late, if they don't work, I reduce pic size and post tomorrow.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Good job! Looks nice and clean. Does the box still tilt all the way? When are you doing the engine?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, yep, still tilts. There is a space on the back of the seat where the pipe has to go and the bed closes a little tight. I'm going to heat the pipe and press with a 2x4 to compress a little and it should be perfect. I have to look at the intake for the engine. I don't want to cut into the filter box and I may snorkel from the intake.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Do any of you guys have pics of the engine snorkel. Just trying to get an idea of how or if you tied into the OEM air box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts