Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see where hmf just released a swamp series exhaust and would like to do that eventually along with a camshaft.....does anyone know if there is a camshaft out for the viking yet

·
Registered
326 Posts
Anybody hear anything yet? I just googled but couldn't find any cams yet. Just wondering if anybody has found some?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
i.could be wrong but im pretty sure i read on another forum im on that someone got a cam from james at jbs. cant find the thread but maybe check out hotrodforum.net and give james a call and see what all he has for the viking so far

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
ahhhh. there ya go. i knew i read it somewhere. thanks rob!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that is just a stage 2 cam out of a rhino but James is working on something as we speak......I just can't say much about jbs on this site cuz all these fan boys get upset and bent out of wack lol.......but their a few guys on here that text each other and I guess we will be the ones that get the most out of our Vikings lol......I would like to a hear a hmf on these Vikings tho the reg not the XL

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
yea i hear ya lilbigtonka. i know i cant wait to get some extra money to get some cool stuff. and i agree, id like to hear that exaust too. i put a silencer on my stock muffler for hunting season but if a hmf isnt to ridiculously loud i mite switch to a performance exaust when hunting season is over. i just dont want to lose the luxury of being able to carry on a conversation while im riding with someone

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yeah that is just a stage 2 cam out of a rhino but James is working on something as we speak......I just can't say much about jbs on this site cuz all these fan boys get upset and bent out of wack lol.......but their a few guys on here that text each other and I guess we will be the ones that get the most out of our Vikings lol......I would like to a hear a hmf on these Vikings tho the reg not the XL
I hear ya but disagree to a point. We can talk about whatever we want on here. As long as it stays respectful and on topic.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir and states the TRUTH lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
You bet! Forgot about that very important piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts