Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had their viking in the woods on some trails yet? If so, how did it do? I am itching at the chance to get mine into the woods where I used to ride my Foreman all the time. I know it probably won't fit.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Has anyone had their viking in the woods on some trails yet? If so, how did it do? I am itching at the chance to get mine into the woods where I used to ride my Foreman all the time. I know it probably won't fit.
The wait is killing me too. I usually ride the wooded trails of Wisconsin. The trails are usually very wide so the size of the Viking shouldn't be a problem. Cabin fever is choking me to death.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Im ready too, we had a little ice today, all the trees where full of ice, and limbs where snapping off, but its suposed to start warming up day by day now till it gets to the 70s by the weekend!!!, I just got back on a hunting club at the end of my street, with miles apon miles of logging roads and trails to ride around. I can just got out, jump in the Viking or on my Ooutlander and ride down the street, open the gate, and im gone.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cold snap for Texas?? I don't remember what 70 feels like. A lot of trails here are a little narrow so i kind of expect to get some good scratches on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i have mine in the woods almost evertime i ride it...if ur trails are for atvs and u own them, id suggest getting a good machete to carry with u to open ur trails up to keep the scrathes to a minimum...the thing is wide..i have a 24" machete mounted under my roof that im always takin out to hack off limbs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Cold snap for Texas?? I don't remember what 70 feels like. A lot of trails here are a little narrow so i kind of expect to get some good scratches on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep it's been cold this winter, freezing rain, ice, sleet 4 times this winter, In fact today was 36 high, which was a record for lowest high for March since record keeping started in 1901

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I ride both wide and narrow ATV trails so I'm going to have to be careful the first time to my local ATV park. I hate hearing that sound of my plastics getting scratched.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts