Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have some in stock and ready to ship or you can ship yours to me to machine and return.

If interested in sending yours, call me at the office

Todd
601-771-0070

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have some more in stock and ready to ship or you can ship yours to me to machine and return.

If interested in sending yours, call me at the office

Todd
601-771-0070

·
Registered
344 Posts
Installed mine on friday... hapoy with it just dont feel like the top end went up

·
Registered
344 Posts
Epi doesnt give u the sheave The sheave is where the money goes up

·
Registered
326 Posts
And the sheave is really where the performance is gained in the bottom end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Installed mine on friday... hapoy with it just dont feel like the top end went up
You have to have the power to push it, it potentially will run about 65

Normally the top speed goes to about 55 on a stock vehicle, with no windshield, no roof and stock tires

Todd

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i may would get one but ,344.00 is a lot of cash when u can get a e p i clutch kit for 199.95 witch one is better :confused:
You are getting a sheave as mentioned, this is much better and if you want to send yours in I can machine it and send it back with the rest of the kit for $220 shipped to any lower 48 states.

Besides EPI kits just don't work good.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You are getting a sheave as mentioned, this is much better and if you want to send yours in I can machine it and send it back with the rest of the kit for $220 shipped to any lower 48 states.

Todd, What is the turn around time on this option?

Mark

·
Registered
167 Posts

I would like to go this way to save a few bucks, I'm a mechanic by trade but have never done an atv/utv clutch job. Is it a simple task? Can the clutch and sheave kit instructions be accessed online to assist in the removal and cleaning of the sheave prior to shipment? and should I just enclose a check with the sheave or pay a different way? Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Mark

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would like to go this way to save a few bucks, I'm a mechanic by trade but have never done an atv/utv clutch job. Is it a simple task? Can the clutch and sheave kit instructions be accessed online to assist in the removal and cleaning of the sheave prior to shipment? and should I just enclose a check with the sheave or pay a different way? Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Mark
video on site and tech article
Can Am maverick Polaris RZR XP 900, Polaris Ranger 800 - Viking Machined Sheave Combo

Click the link above don't worry about what it says, it is the right one

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I'm planning on keeping my Viking pretty much stock, what would the benefit be for getting the machined sheave?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm planning on keeping my Viking pretty much stock, what would the benefit be for getting the machined sheave?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Lower lows, higher top speeds and lower cruising rpm plus getting to go greaseless in the clutch for easier maint.

Todd

·
Registered
344 Posts
i forgot to thank you hunter my viking is running great thanks for the quick turnaround time and customer service. im very pleased with the low end power on my viking and cruising rpm have dropped drasticly i dont notice any higher top end though is this mayber from my bigger tires?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts