Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've got one. Made a huge difference. If running tires bigger than 27", it's highly recommended. I've got 29.5x12x12 Outlaws and the Viking turns these no problem now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Techman do u have any pics of the sheave installed..... u think this will allow me to keep my 28 silverbacks

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Techman do u have any pics of the sheave installed..... u think this will allow me to keep my 28 silverbacks
Watch the video on our site for pics of it installed

A couple guys here have them. Also just got approved by a company who uses the Viking for some farming use and they are going to our sheave for all their vehicles after testing it.

Todd

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have one, with 28inch titan 589mt`s and it has been a great improvement!

·
Registered
326 Posts
You can keep the 28". Call Todd or go to their website and read up. Lots of great info there. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I left a message for todd on thursday but havent gotten a reply

·
Registered
344 Posts
Spoke to todd gonna get my sheave machined thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Are you installing it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
spoke to Todd today thanks for the advice will be sending in my sheave after I get the Viking back from the dealer the clutch was blown thanks again Todd

·
Registered
344 Posts
its not covered by warranty but they told me they where able to get the warranty to cover it .... i think someones trying to pocket some money;)

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
its not covered by warranty but they told me they where able to get the warranty to cover it .... i think someones trying to pocket some money;)
So....it's not covered by warranty because of your particular application? Or this particular part is simply not covered by warranty? (like brake pads and such)

Sorry for all the questions:confused:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm curious as well????

·
Registered
344 Posts
im not sure i need to speak with him in person tomorrow when i pick it up i will let u guys know his "associate" told me it wasent himself but the service manager that was able to get it covered not exactly sure what was done either i will give u guys the heads up i asked if it was the wet clutch and the guy said he wasent the one who took care of it so he wasent sure

·
Registered
344 Posts
techman hows that sheave working with those tires btw?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts