Viking Forum banner

141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've got it almost finished I got a new 63" printer and had a few issues getting the colors set. But I've been working on them and I think it's going to look awesome. I'll get a photo posted this week.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Here are the most recent versions of the Camo Viking Head, Let me know what you all think. I like it but I think it still may be missing something.
What happens if you replace the white with one of the earthtones from the background? Does it totally disappear? Might be a cool effect.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Personally i liked it better without the black outline and i still think ther needs to be a little white on the right of his face/ beard

·
Registered
175 Posts
It would pretty much disappear if I replace the white with a color from the background. I can slide the greys over to the left a little to show some of the white but ican post that Iif you want.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Received my Vike decal the other day, looks Bad A$$! Thanks Gary!
This is my first post so as soon as I figure out how to post a pic I'll share with all. May take a while being as I can't even figure out how to get the pic on my avitar.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
This is my first post so as soon as I figure out how to post a pic I'll share with all. May take a while being as I can't even figure out how to get the pic on my avitar.
Welcome!! tapatalk app on phone is the easiest way for pictures

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
175 Posts
HollyViking, do you mean the one on the right side on posts that show them side by side? Let me know if you want to order anything.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes I used the triangular shaped foam that you put in gutters and wrapped it with a moving blanket trimmed to fit. Also sealed inside seams with foil lined pipe tape (foil conforms to the contour) worked well. Send a pic later.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yamanut, where did you get the triangle foam? Is it available!e at home depot or is it something that would need special ordered.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, home depot is the place. I think it was only like six or seven bucks. Had to buy two pieces though, one was not quite long enough.
Before you do that check out the guy on here that used 4" PVC cut in half and put foam pipe insulation on that. Looks like that worked well also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would love to have one of those Hood Decal's of the viking? Silver or Black. How much?

141 - 160 of 180 Posts