Viking Forum banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've had a few PM's about offering Confederate flag decals. I can make anything you want but here are a couple that I came up with. Let me know if you are interested in these printed on the LEP vinyl to install on the Viking or if you want HP vinyl to install on you highway vehicle. The size of these are roughly 3.75"-4" x 6" and the LEM decals and the HP decals will cost $8/each plus $5 shipping.

Also Shipping is per order not per decal.

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gary, totally appreciate the chat today! Can't wait for the decals.

BTW, 1st post and will do the intro this weekend with pic's and such

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Gary, hows the camo decal coming?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
it's not as new as what you guys are getting in the US i had mine at least 9 months now. i sent off the high res picture i took to get them out for all the viking owners

·
Registered
304 Posts
Finally!!!!

Well after screwing up and talking with Gary he helped me get it resolved, all I can say is top notch customer service, and a big thanks, it looks great in my opinion.

For those looking my Viking sticker is dark grey and is 10 x 13

·
Registered
304 Posts
Another pic

Close up

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks. I'm glad you got it all together. I think you just over thought the installation, but then again I'veput a ffew decals on before.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice work Gary!
I just bought am SE Viking VI.
It's in the silver matte finish. I'd like one of your 10" X 13" ones for the hood in the same fashion as far as
Image / reverse image as the one above.

But what color do you think? I waa thinking grey bu atleast on my phone, looking at the one above it appears to have a pink hue to it?

Maybe just black?

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
In my opinion the dk. Grey doesn't have a pink tint, but I'd make it whatever color the rest your decals are.

my PayPal address is [email protected] the cost will be $35 PLUS $5 If you want priority mail. Also please add 3% to cover PayPal fees.

if you have any questions let me know

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'd love to have one of those but I have nowhere to put it

121 - 140 of 180 Posts