Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some pictures and saw some Vikings that had a large decal on the hood. Anybody know where to order one? Were these on the SE models?

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would check e-bay first , you could also make a copy of one from a picture you like and then take it to a sign maker and he should be able to make you one.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
UTV Headquater's had those on there Vikings, and they said they where Custom painted

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like 10" tall x 8" wide. Maybe a black or carbon fiber look. I just added some flares and SE decals so something that matches this.

Sent using my 2 fat thumbs and modern technology.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'd like 10" tall x 8" wide. Maybe a black or carbon fiber look. I just added some flares and SE decals so something that matches this.

Do you want to replace these with something close but with carbon fiber? or do you want to do a decal in addition to these that match these?

·
Registered
175 Posts

Do you want to replace these with something close but with carbon fiber? or do you want to do a decal in addition to these that match these?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Something to match these. I just put these on today! I'd like a Viking on the hood piece that matches these decals

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I need one that says "Green is faster than red, blue or camo!" LOL!!!!
Don't say it with a sticker.......say it with the throttle!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any chance you could put up a pic of the decals in the colors you have? And are those prices including shipping?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll do the design tomorrow and post a sample of it, except for the matte laminate. I'll need to see if I can order it for the LEP (low energy plastic) vinyl. Typically its a gloss laminate.
As for the price including shipping I'll need to see if it will fit in a standard manila envelope, if it does I'll include standard USPS delivery, if you want Priority Mail it will be an additional $5

If Gloss will work I'll be able to get them out pretty quickly.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 180 Posts