Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Looks great, believe i saw it on that "other" Viking site.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
i do aswell, very nice color.

I really like the Camo too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That looks super cool:D! Very nice. Where did you get the cab and how much, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Im almost positive its the one that Viking Enclosures sales on here, it was like $550...I think.

·
Registered
464 Posts
DKVK thanks man for the discount, Ike helped me place my order on the vented windshield y'all have available can't wait to get it and start using it.....

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
It's custom painted, it's not a yamaha offered color, I'd have it, if it was!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
hmm.... any info on this process and its durability? Could one use plasti-dip on the plastics. This looks bad a$$!!!!!

Im not sure, but they should reply before to long. It sure looks great though!!!

I SOOOOOOOOOO wish that Yamaha would do like Polaris, and have several SE models with awesome different colors!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone. I had a friend of mine paint it. Not sure of the process. He painted my 2005 Rhino also and I never had a problem with durability. I got my inspiration from the Yamaha Bolt cruiser. It uses a similar scheme and color.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yes, pretty sure, , they are over on the other Viking site as username UTV HQ, which is utv headquarters.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts