Viking Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the 6 threaded holes on the top each bed rail sides are for? Dealer told me for mounting Yamaha accessories when I bought it but I have not found any accessories on Yamaha’s website that would mount there except maybe a gun boot. Has anyone found a use for these mounting holes?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
There are different outfits that make racks and such that fit the hole pattern, I've never seen a Yamaha item that fits the hole pattern. I've made my own mounts for different items, working on building a cross bed storage rack not so I can carry more crap out to the desert.

·
Super Moderator
4,283 Posts
Yamaha sell Bed Rail Accessory Mounts which bolt on via those holes, after that you can mount things like gun boot, chainsaw mount, bed cargo dividers etc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone know what the 6 threaded holes on the top each bed rail sides are for? Dealer told me for mounting Yamaha accessories when I bought it but I have not found any accessories on Yamaha’s website that would mount there except maybe a gun boot. Has anyone found a use for these mounting holes?
Matt Ratliff makes bed rails that uses those holes.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I used them to mount my cage to the back, when I was running my cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts