Viking Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Super Moderator

Registered
Push butting! That sounds like something BadMonkey does on a Saturday Night
Hey! I want you to know my banana comes nowhere near the rear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: cactus

Registered
I wish I had seen this thread before I pulled the trigger on a fiberglass roof. I'm happy with mine, don't get me wrong. But having the ability to freely mount things to the ceiling has it's advantages. Post some close up photos of the outside of your Roof Getzy!

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
I wish I had seen this thread before I pulled the trigger on a fiberglass roof. I'm happy with mine, don't get me wrong. But having the ability to freely mount things to the ceiling has it's advantages. Post some close up photos of the outside of your Roof Getzy!
If I have time I鈥檒l get some more pictures tonight. That is exactly why I wanted to make my own. I can mount things where I want them and saved quite a bit of cash. The Napa bed liner has held up to hitting trees on the trail awesome.

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
Well finally got around to adding a second battery and switch panel. Battery is under the passenger seat with treated 1x4 to keep it secure. Ran battery cables to the glove compartment where I have a positive and negative blocks. Also has the new fuse box for the switch panel and battery isolator. Added a volt meter for the auxiliary battery and the main battery. Seems to work great and frees up a bunch of messy wires under the hood!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts