Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got done installed the UTV Headquarters Vented Windshield, aswell as there Side Breakaway folding mirrors.

The Windshield looks and feels like a real high quality piece. Its hard coated so scratches shouldn't be much of an issue. The install was a breeze, and needed no tools at all, just add the rubber gasket on the bottom, and install the 6 roll cage clamps, and install the sliding Vent onto it, again, with No tools needed. I love it so far, and would highly recommend it.

The side folding mirrors, where real easy to install aswell, you'll need a socket for them, they look like they came from the Factory on the Viking, well made too.
Here's some pics for you all.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just got done installed the UTV Headquarters Vented Windshield, aswell as there Side Breakaway folding mirrors.

The Windshield looks and feels like a real high quality piece. Its hard coated so scratches shouldn't be much of an issue. The install was a breeze, and needed no tools at all, just add the rubber gasket on the bottom, and install the 6 roll cage clamps, and install the sliding Vent onto it, again, with No tools needed. I love it so far, and would highly recommend it.

The side folding mirrors, where real easy to install aswell, you'll need a socket for them, they look like they came from the Factory on the Viking, well made too.

Here's some pics for you all.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387492435.051509.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387492465.400937.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387492490.350542.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387492510.283714.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387492528.952501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much, appreciate it. We love it.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's 1 more pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387500422.614125.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very nice...Hey does that windshield come with a seal where the bottom edge meets the front body panel. or did you add that. Looks awesome...I was summing up some of your options on that baby...Your up there with me in option dollars. My wife would **** if she knew the dollars I have pumped in add on's....lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice...Hey does that windshield come with a seal where the bottom edge meets the front body panel. or did you add that. Looks awesome...I was summing up some of your options on that baby...Your up there with me in option dollars. My wife would **** if she knew the dollars I have pumped in add on's....lol
Thanks, and yes it does come with the black rubber seal at the bottom. Far as all ive done to it, There's still a few things i may get later on, like Billet shifterknob, Steering wheel, seat covers.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure been nice, in the cold weather we've been having!!! May get a rear windshield sometime, looking at the Yamaha and Kolphins new one.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Not sure, maybe a aftermarket steering wheel, seat covers one day.
Local dealer told me he heard a rumor that someone might be working on either an aftermarket bench seat, with center fold down console...or standard config. w/fold down console middle seat.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Local dealer told me he heard a rumor that someone might be working on either an aftermarket bench seat, with center fold down console...or standard config. w/fold down console middle seat.
That would be awesome!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Viking2k14: Do you still love the vented windshield?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you've got any questions just let me know

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts