Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
only thing under thhe drivers seat that im aware of is the spot for either the Subwoofer or underseat storage box., both accessoires through Yamaha.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am pretty sure that there is under seat storage there. Which is a great place for a flashlight, first aid kit, etc... I think the only dry storage is in the glove compartment though.

·
Registered
854 Posts
only thing under thhe drivers seat that im aware of is the spot for either the Subwoofer or underseat storage box., both accessoires through Yamaha.
Im kind of new to side by sides.... do people really do audio installs on these? Adding a subwoofer to a side by side seems odd to me LOl

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
id say honestly, yes, the Subwoofer on a SXS is a bit much. I do have the Yamaha/SSV Works Overhead stereo ordered through dealer. I like have a stereo, especially when working around the yard, picking up limbs, etc. I had a stereo in my 2010 Polaris Ranger i sold.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Most people that have the large stereo/subwoofers are out west that ride the dunes. I must admit it's kind of hard to hear the stereo while cruising in some of these thing's unless you have a strong stereo setup. My Commander is one, most that put them in the Commander complain they can't hear it when riding at higher speeds.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Like Hunter said, its pretty hard to hear them at higher speeds, but like i said, i ususally use mine when parked cleaning the yard, etc.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went back to dealer today after they finished putting it together. There is only a hole viking2k14 you are correct. There is a little plastic Box you can purchase extra for under seat dry storage. Didn't hear about sub but it would be possible.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
This is a pic of the Sub, this thing cost $$$ just a little cheaper than the overhead stereo i got-waiting on.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
and see if you got that, you butt would get a nice massage , lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts